Famirose tablets contain evening primrose oil which is an oil derived from the seeds of the evening primrose plant. The plant is native to North America, but it now grows in Europe and Asia as well. The oil is extracted from the plant’s seeds and is used for a variety of purposes. Evening primrose oil has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments.
Benefits of Famirose Evening Primrose Oil
Famirose evening primrose oil can be helpful in treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS): Evening primrose oil may help to reduce the symptoms of PMS, such as irritability, bloating, and breast tenderness.
- Inflammatory Conditions: Evening primrose oil may help to reduce inflammation associated with conditions such as arthritis and asthma.
- Eczema: Evening primrose oil may help to relieve the itchiness and irritation associated with eczema.
- High Cholesterol: Evening primrose oil may help to lower cholesterol levels.
- Boosts Bone Density: One of the fatty acids found in evening primrose oil, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), has been shown to help increase bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Maintain Skintone: The same fatty acid (GLA) in evening primrose oil that helps to boost bone density and also helps to keep skin looking toned and smooth.
Buy Evening Primrose Oil in Pakistan
Evening primrose oil is available in form of Famirose soft gels in Pakistan. Famirose is a natural and herbal supplement that not only provides relief from PMS but also other menopausal symptoms. It is also effective in boosting the immune system, and cholesterol levels and helps in maintaining skin tone.
Each bottle of Famirose contains 30 softgels which are to be taken 2-3 times daily with meals.
Famirose Evening Primrose Oil Price in Pakistan
The Famirose 30 Tablets in Pakistan is PKR 950/-
Number of Tablets: 30 Softgels
Famirose Evening Primrose Oil Dosage
The recommended dose of evening primrose oil is two capsules two to three times per day. Capsules should be taken with food. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not take evening primrose oil without first speaking to your healthcare provider.
Side Effects of Evening Primrose Oil
Evening primrose oil is generally safe and well tolerated. The most common side effects are mild and include stomach upset, diarrhea, and headache.
If you experience any severe side effects, you should stop taking evening primrose oil and speak to your healthcare provider.
1. Can you overdose evening primrose oil?
But, its overdosage may lead to loose stools, mild stomach upset, headache, and dizziness.
2. Is evening primrose oil good for hair?
Evening primrose oil is high in essential fatty acids, which are necessary for healthy hair growth. It can also help to reduce scalp inflammation and moisturize the scalp.
3. Can you take evening primrose oil while pregnant?
You should not take evening primrose oil without first speaking to your healthcare provider. Evening primrose oil is generally considered safe for use during pregnancy, but there is not enough research to say for sure.
4. Can evening primrose oil help with weight loss?
Evening primrose oil may help to lower cholesterol levels and improve insulin sensitivity, both of which can aid in weight loss. However, more research is needed to confirm these effects.
5. How long does it take for evening primrose oil to work?
The effects of evening primrose oil are usually seen within a few weeks of starting supplementation. However, some people may not see any effects until they have been taking the supplement for several months.